- Part 1: Convert PowerPoint to video in PowerPoint 2010
- Part 2: Convert PowerPoint to video online
- Part 3: Convert PowerPoint to video with PowerPoint to video converter
Convert PowerPoint to Video in 3 Ways
Many people want to show their PowerPoint presentation on YouTube, play their PowerPoint presentations on iPhone and Android, but the first step is that you need to convert PowerPoint to video. So how to convert PowerPoint to video? Just follow us to get 3 ways to convert PowerPoint presentations to videos easily and freely.
Part 1: How to save PowerPoint to video in PowerPoint 2010
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation on PowerPoint 2010 and make “Edit” function available.
2. Click “File” on the top-left corner.
3. Find “Export” or “Save & Send” on the drop-down menu and choose “Create a Video” option.
4. Now, two options are shown for you. You need to choose video quality and narrations.
For uploading your PowerPoint presentations to YouTube, you can choose “Internet &DVD”.
For an original video quality, you can select “Computer & HD Displays”.
To play your PowerPoint presentations on mobile, “Portable Devices” is suitable for you.
And you can set “Recorded Timings and Narrations” if you need.
5. Click “Create Video” button. And set your directory file and file name. Next, choose WMV or MP4 and click “Save” to convert your PowerPoint to video.
Part 2: How to convert PowerPoint to video online
If you want to convert PowerPoint 2007/2010 to video, you can choose an online PowerPoint to video converter. Here, we will show you one top online PPT to video converter – ZAMZAR. It is the best free online file converting tool to convert your PPT files/URL to various image, video, audio, document and more formats easily.
Now, let’s see the details of converting PowerPoint to video with online converter.
1. Go to ZAMZAR website.
2. According to the reminder, in the “Step 1” > “Choose Files” to add your PowerPoint presentation.
3. In the “Step 2”, choose “SWF” video format (ZAMZAR only supports converting PPT to SWF, if you want to convert PPT to other video formats, you need to find other tools).
4. In the “Step 3”, enter your email to receive your converted files.
5. Now, “Step 4”, just click “Convert” to save your PPT to SWF format.
Part 3: How do I convert PowerPoint to video with PPT to video converter
Ok, the last solution to convert PowerPoint to video is finding one PowerPoint to video converter. Because one PPT to video converter has more powerful function, it can save your PowerPoint to various video, like MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV and more.
Here, we recommend you one PowerPoint to video converter – iSpring, the best PowerPoint converter to convert PPT to HTML5, flash and video. Now, follow us to see the functions of iSpring PowerPoint converter.
1. With powerful technology, iSpring can convert almost 200 animations in PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 with keeping all standard animation effects.
2. iSpring Converter Pro support all transition effects in PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016.
3. Any video/audio format can be converted by iSpring, and you can set the quality and size.
4. All the charts, tables, shapes in your PowerPoint presentations will remain after converting.
5. Hyperlinks and buttons are easily to be added in your PPT.
So, with such a professional PowerPoint to video converting software, you can convert your PPT to videos easily and freely. Just try it.
Now, we have introduced 3 ways to save PowerPoint to video, you can choose one according to your need. Good luck to you.